TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to our online website: elanfurniture.com.au which is run and operated by Elan Furniture.
The usage of terms such as “we”, “us”, and “our” on the entirety of our website, refers to Elan Furniture. Elan Furniture provides this platform, alongside all information, tools, and amenities to you, the client, solely dependent on whether you accept all our terms, conditions, regulations, and notifications stated henceforth.
If you choose to visit our website and/or buy from us, you acquire our “Service” and comply with our bounding terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), in addition to the other terms and conditions and regulations addressed within this site and/or through direct links.
The following Terms of Service apply to every individual who visits our website, including surfers, suppliers, clients, sellers, and/or marketing firms.
Kindly read the Terms of Service carefully before visiting our website. By visiting or using any feature of the website, you comply with adhering to the following Terms of Service.
In case you disagree with the terms and conditions of this contract, you may not be allowed to visit the website or avail any of its features. If the following Terms of Service are viewed as a proposition, compliance is explicitly bound to the following Terms and Services.
- Online Store Terminology
By complying with these Terms and conditions, you hereby state that you are at least part of the major age bracket in your respective city or region, or that you are part of the major age bracket in your respective city or region, and you consent to permit your younger wards to visit this website.
Usage of the website
- The authority to modify the webpage solely belongs to Elan Furniture and in any circumstances whatsoever you do not have the permission to amend any content provided on the site.
- The data provided on the site is solely common information. We aim to keep the content on our website up-to-date and accurate.
- By accessing this site, you agree to adhere to all our terms and conditions. In case you do not, you have to discontinue using our website instantly.
- Under no circumstances can you use our goods for any unlawful or illicit means, or disregard any regulations within your vicinity (including but not bound to copyright policies), in the case of a service. You may strictly not transfer any viruses or any encryption of a negative nature. Violating any of these Terms will lead to your Services being revoked automatically.
- General Terms
We have the sole right to decline service to anybody for any reason, any time.
You comprehend that your information (excluding credit card details), can be transmitted decrypted and include (a) transfers over many networks; and (b) alterations to follow and assimilate to the technical needs of linked channels or devices.
Credit card details are always encoded while they’re being transferred through online channels.
You agree not to recreate, replicate, assimilate, sell, resell, or abuse any component of the Service, its usage, or admission to the Service or any contact on the webpage through which the service is delivered, without exclusive allowance by us.
The headers included in this document are only for ease of access and will not restrict or have an effect on these Terms.
- PRECISION, TOTALITY, AND APTNESS OF CONTENT
We are not accountable for the accuracy, viability, or wholeness of the content provided on this website. The content provided on this site is for common info only and should not be depended on or used as the only basis for deciding upon something without referring to accurate, well-researched, apt, and complete outlets of information. Please rely on the information provided here, at your responsibility.
This website might possess some time-sensitive content. Historical content, essentially, is not contemporary and is solely provided as a reference point for you. We have the sole right to alter the information on this website at any given instance, but we are not accountable to update our website content. You fully comply that you must observe modifications made on our website.
- PRICE AND PAYMENT
- All prices stated on our site are in Australian Dollars unless explicitly written otherwise.
- We have the right to alter the prices of our products at any given time, without any notice.
- We shall not be held accountable to you or any other entity for any alteration, change in price, halting, or pausing of the Service.
- Before the Goods are dispatched, you must make the full payment.
- We will communicate all the delivery details including the expected delivery date and your due balance as soon as we can. Once your balance is cleared fully, only then we will be able to give you a fixed delivery date.
- Please remember that we will not be taking personal cheques or money orders at the time of final payment.
- GOODS AND SERVICES
- We are making efforts to ensure smooth delivery of your ordered products in excellent condition.
- We will not be held accountable for any occurrence of damages to the appropriate or inappropriate usage of the said products under any condition, being the transport, machinery, you, or any third entity involved.
- We have made numerous improvements to showcase as clearly as possible the actual colors and photographs of our products that are available at the store. We cannot fully pledge that your computer’s screen display of any color will be exact.
Tangible products might diff in color and we suggest you make a trip to our stores to view the color precision.
- Leather goods are produced from high-quality organic material and likewise, they might not be the same in color or feel. Only the premium skins are chosen but they will expose natural scars and marks on the skin. Some materials will soften with time and contact with sunlight and heat.
- Kindly take note that our lounge collections are created for individuals with a weight limit of 110 kg of seating. Please also notes that the maximum pressure to be exerted on the armrest should not exceed 25 kg.
- Specific goods or services may only be available on the website exclusively. These goods or services might be limited in quantity and can only be returned or exchanged under the terms stated under our Return Policy.
We are dedicated to operating through any problems that you may face in alliance with our policies. In case any issue arises, please contact our team and we will gladly aid you with assistance.
However, we have the sole right but are not obliged, to halt the sales of our goods or services to any individual, geographic location, or dominion. We may perform this right on an individual case basis. We hold the right to withhold the amounts of any goods or services that we provide. All the product specifications including price are open to alteration at any given time without any notification, whatsoever, at our sole discretion. We also have the authority to alt the production of any good at any point in time. Any proposition for any good or service made on this is website is annulled where restricted.
- CORRECTNESS OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT DETAILS
We hold the sole right to decline any order that you place with us. We might, at our discretion, minimize or prohibit amounts bought per individual, per family, or order. These limitations may consist of orders made by or under the same client account, the same credit card, and/or orders that have the same payment and/or delivery address. In case we amend or cancel an order, we might inform you via the email address and/or billing location/contact number given at the time of order placement.
We have the exclusive right to minimize or decline orders that, in our exclusive judgment, seem to be placed by merchants, resellers, or distributors.
You agree to give us apt, current, and whole information of your purchase and account for all purchasing action made at our stores. You also agree to timely keep your account and other details up-to-date, alongside your email address and credit card details, (numbers and expiration dates) for us to ensure that your dealings are complete and contact you as required.
- THIRD-PARTY CONNECTIONS
Some information, goods, or services, in particular, available through our Service might contain components from third parties. Third-party connections on this website may transfer you to external websites that are not related to us. We are not liable for observing or analyzing the information or aptness and we do not authorize and will not have an obligation or legal charge for any external party components or websites, or any other components, goods, or amenities of external parties.
We are not responsible for any defects or destruction related to the buying or usage of products, services, sources, information, or any other made through any external websites. Please carefully revise the third-party’s rules and regulations and ensure that you comprehend them before being involved in any dealing. Complaints, queries, issues, and questions about third-party goods should be taken up with the third-party itself.
- USER REMARKS, FEEDBACK, AND OTHER SUGGESTIONS
In case we ask you to send particular submissions (for instance, competition entries) or without us asking, you send us innovative propositions, recommendations, ideas, or other plans, via email or postal mail or any other way, (collectively, comments), you agree to let us, without restriction, edit, alter, copy, display, publish, distribute, transliterate, and otherwise use in any way any propositions that you send us, at any time. We are not and will not be held responsible (1) to uphold any suggestions in secrecy; (2) to financially compensate for any suggestions; or (3) to reply to any comments.
We could, but have no responsibility to, observe, alter or omit components that we believe, at our discretion, are defamatory, insulting, illicit, violent, invasive, graphic, obscene, or otherwise wrongful or infringes any entity’s rational domain or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your suggestions will not infringe any right of any third entity, including exclusive rights, trademarks, privacy, entity, or other private or exclusive rights. Moreover, you comply that your comments will not contain offensive or illicit, aggressive or graphic content, or contain any computer malware that could harm our website or its operations and services, or any related site, in any possible way. You are not permitted to use a fake email address, assume somebody else’s identity other than yourself, or otherwise deceive us or external entities as to the origin of any feedback. You will completely be held accountable for any feedback you provide and their precision. We will not be held responsible and liable for any feedback published by you or any third-party.
- PRIVACY STATEMENT
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you make a purchase at our stores or via our website, as part of the purchasing and selling procedure, we accumulate your details provided by you such as your name, address, and contact details.
When you go through our shop’s contents, we also instantly obtain your Internet Protocol (IP) address, to provide us with details that help us gain insight into your browser and network system.
Email advertising: With your consent, we might email you regarding our store, new arrivals, and other similar news.
How do you get my permission?
When you give us your details to complete a purchase deal, confirm your credit card details and your order, make delivery arrangements or make purchase returns, we infer that you permit us to collect it and use it for that purpose exclusively.
If we require your details for a secondary purpose, like advertising, we will either ask you for your consent directly or give you an option to withdraw.
We may release your details if we are obliged by law to do so or if you infringe our Terms of Service.
- ERRORS, IMPRECISIONS, AND NULLIFICATIONS
Often there may be content on our website or in the Service that contains typos, written errors, unapt information, or omissions that may come up in product specifications, prices, upgrades, deals, product shipping costs, delivery timing, and accessibility. We hold the right to make any corrections to any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to alter or bring any information up-to-date or cancel orders if any details in the Service or on any related site is false or unapt at any given time without any prior notification (in addition to after submission of your order).
We are under no responsibility to bring the website up-to-date, alter, or specify content in the Service or on any relevant website, including but not limited to, pricing details, except as per legal requirement. No particular update or renewal date in the Service or on any relevant site should be partaken to point that all details in the Service or on any relevant website have been altered or brought up-to-date.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not promise, ensure or confirm that your usage of our service will be interruption-free, precise, protected, or free of errors.
We do not guarantee that the outcomes that are presented from the usage of our service will be precise or trustworthy.
You agree that occasionally we might halt the service for variable time durations or cancel the service at any moment, without any prior notification to you.
You explicitly agree that your usage, or failure to use, the service is your responsibility. The service and all related goods and services provided to you through the service are (except as classified by us specifically) given “as is” and “as accessible” for your usage, without any demonstration, guarantees, or regulations of any type, either explicit or implicit, including all implicit guarantees or rules of merchantability, deal-worthy quality, soundness for a specific purpose, reliability, name, and non-infringement.
- GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any other contracts where we aid you Services shall be regulated by and designed for the laws of Australia.
- MODIFICATIONS TO TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You can go through the most recent issue of the Terms of Service at any given time on this page.
We hold the right, at our secrecy, to bring up-to-date, alter or substitute any component of these Terms and Conditions by publishing updates and modifications to our website. You must be in touch with our website time and again, to look out for changes. Your nonstop usage or access to our site or the Service after the publishing of any alterations to these Terms and Conditions includes compliance to those changes.